Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Paper Cuts

Good Morning Pretties!
Wipe the sleep from those big beautiful eyes, pour yourself a strong cup of Joseph and buckle up for just 3 minutes of delectable delight before you get your Thursday up and running. 

My name is Trish Egan and I have recently started working for the beautiful and talented Dee Ruel (jewelry and paper extraordinaire).

Since moving to Charleston 3 years ago from the Midwest, I have worked a plethora of jobs that all share one major connection. They keep me surrounded by some of life's prettiest things! I have planned gorgeous weddings, sold couture gowns to some of Charleston's knockout brides, assisted with breathtaking Southern photo shoots, and most recently have entered into this eclectic world of paper and jewels! Phew... Don't you agree? Fun stuff? Oh, I forgot to mention... I have this little crush on flowers (don't tell my husband). Yep, that's right, I have a thing for flowers and enjoy designing them for anyone who will enjoy them. I am currently working on tapping into the wedding market here in Charleston.

Before I jump into today's post, I just want to thank Dee for having me. I am more than thrilled to be a small part of her big world. I hope that you all enjoy my bi-weekly posts and the start of what I am sure will be a fabulous relationship. 

My goal for this blog: You know that feeling you get when you see something that intrigues you? A cartoon-like sparkle flashes in your eye, the right side of your brain gets all riled up and a smile spreads across your face? That is my goal. Whether it is a retro bib necklace, a Christmas card, quickie ab workout or patterned pillow, I want it to bring you a thought, a smile and hopefully inspire something good in your soul. 

FOR TODAY: Handmade Paper Flowers
Beautiful. But these have to be pretty difficult to make right? 
WRONG...They sure don't look it, but these flowers are a cinch. 
Learn how to create these gorgeous stems right here.

Mix a few paper blooms with some freshies and save big on keeping your kitchen table or desktop looking vibrant with color.

Write a short message on a leaf. 
Perfect to use for place settings, invitations or Thank You notes

Floral Rosette Garland!!! 
You can purchase this garland right here on Etsy.

Check back on Monday morning for more!
Love, T
I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. -William Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment