Monday, July 23, 2012

Lemon Drops

Top of the Mornin' Pretties!

Monday, Monday, Monday... kind of a drag. But it doesn't have to be! My wish for us all is that today is the kickoff to a fresh productive week. This summer heat is getting to me. It's hot and I'm thirsty, so let's jump-start into the workday with a LEMON ZING!

Check out these stunning sun glazed images from a real life engagement session focused around an old school lemonade stand. I stumbled upon these images over the weekend and after cleaning up my own drool and trying to braid my hair (didn't come close), I became obsessed with all of the vibrant yellows and just couldn't help but share!

What a great idea to center a photo shoot around a fruit, or better yet a color!  The couple's natural chemistry shines through as they share lemonade, yellow lollipops, lemon cupcakes, a balloon bouquet, and tons of yummy kisses. Simply precious.




See more photos from this juicy engagement shoot here.


Let's one up these love birds and spice things up ourselves!
Maybe it's time for you to put on your crazy pants and jazz up your lemonade with something creative?


I know you saw those Lemon Heads in the engagement photos above and I bet your sweet tooth is aching for a handful. Who doesn't love a box of good old fashion Lemon Heads? My husband said it best "You just can't copy the Lemon Head" (while forcing down a box of Cherry Heads) - gross.

I found these invites that are super quirky/fun! What a nice little treat! Yes, I will come to your baby shower. Will there be more Lemon Heads when I get there? Classing these invites up by presenting them in these perfect little boxes delivers the entire package with just the right touch. Way to nail it! 

Have a wonderful day, or as a good friend says "Have the day you will have!"

Love, T

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it. - Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment