Thursday, July 26, 2012

Harvest Moon

Hi Pretties!

I know, I know!  It's still July and bloody hot.  I can't sleep at night unless both fans are on full blast, so this may sound nutty...  But why do I have my YANKEE Cinnamon Stick candle lit? Why am I suddenly craving a Carmel Apple latte and is it normal to be searching for a hypothetical 1st day of school outfit?

BTW- I'm thinking along these lines (think the senior boys will like?)



Okay, do you get it? I'm stinkin' excited and ready for Fall! Maybe it's because us wedding folk exist a few seasons ahead of the pedestrian life.  And right now, I am daydreaming of crunching leaves, pumpkin pie, hot cider and riding boots!  Oh, and you better believe James Taylor, Neil Young and John Denver shower time recordings are in session for this girl.

The truth is the harvest season is right around the corner and I have a soft gushy spot for Fall weddings! The palettes, the textures, the crisp in the air... I love every bit of it.

Here are some of my favorite floral designs for Fall:

LAVENDER CUSTARD


WHEAT AND RYE


ICED RASPBERRY SORBET


THE TRADITIONAL
 -with a side of Tabasco Sauce to spice it up ;)

TOASTED PLUM

VINTAGE DUST

Calling all October, November, December brides! Check out VIOLET CHARLESTON and contact me if you or a friend are looking for some flower love or coordination for your big day. 

Here's to a smashing rest of your Thursday and a fun-filled weekend.
Cheers!!!

~ Blackberry Mint Margarita ~
For recipe click Here


Love, T
(approved and supported, but not condoned by Dee Ruel - she likes it "sunny, salty and summer all year long")

No comments:

Post a Comment