Monday, November 26, 2012

Will You...

Good Morning Pretties,

It's that time of year... love is in the air and proposals are "popping" up left and right! What a fun and festive time to make the biggest promise of your life. Call me a sap, but I get chills every time I hear about an engagement. So exciting!

Here are a few fun proposal pics that I couldn't help but share! (I had to include us of course!) 





Us :)


A thing or two you may not know about the "Engagement Ring":

1.  Engagement rings are traditionally worn on the fourth finger of the left hand, because the Ancient Egyptians believed that it contained a vein which led to the heart.
2. Incidentally, the average man spends around one to three months shopping for the perfect ring!
3. The average woman’s ring size is about 6. The average man’s ring size is about 10.
4. The smallest engagement ring on record was given to two-year-old Prince Mary, daughter of Henry VIII, on the event of her betrothal to the infant Dauphin of France, son of King Francis I, in 1518. Mary’s tiny gold ring was set with a diamond.

Love, T



No comments:

Post a Comment