Monday, November 5, 2012

10 Things You Didn't Know

Good Morning Pretties,

Find out a few fun secrets about some of Charleston's own true artists:

10 Things You Didn't Know About Dee:

1. I have never had a traditional 9-5 office job.
2. I go to the movies a lot, but never watch them at home.
3. I have never smoked anything, not even a cigarette.
4. I have had (and will always have) a huge crush on Tom Brokaw.
5. Leftovers stay in my fridge until it is time to throw them out. I almost never eat them.
6. Organization is not my thing. Seriously my brain is like one of those crazy jump castles.
7. I don't mind traveling by myself.
8. I can not get through the day with out at least 3 ice teas and one hot one.
9. When I was little I used to play with the peacocks, buffalo and ostriches at my uncle's house (he lived in the middle of town).
10. Corn is my least favorite food. I would not eat it if you wrote me a check for a million dollars.


10 Things You Didn't Know About Trish:

1. I like to wear at least one turquoise thing everyday.
2. Rubber bands make me cringe. I hate the smell. I won't touch them.
3. I met my husband at the Charleston airport. He grew up 30 miles from my hometown.
4. Diet Coke and french fries are my comfort food.
5. I listen to music extremely loud in the mornings while I get ready. (maybe I sing along too?)
6. I love small cozy homes with big front porches.
7. I ran sprints for the Michigan State women's track team in college.
8. My favorite Pandora stations are Van Morrison, Jackson Browne, Bruce Springsteen and Bob Seger.
9. I calculate how much sleep I am going to get every night before I go to bed.
10. I spill coffee on myself EVERY day. Every day.




Love, T







No comments:

Post a Comment