Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mr. and Mrs. Ellery

Morning Pretties,

As I get ready to roll up my sleeves and dig into designing beautiful blooms for this weekend's wedding, I wanted to roll back to December and share some gorgeous floral shots (compliments of Shannon Noel Holton with Riverland Studios.) Thank you Shannon for your unbelievable talents and big cheerful smile! It was a joy meeting you and any bride who has the opportunity to work with you as a photographer is a lucky one.

I knew from the moment I met Anne (the new Mrs. Ellery) that we were going to work great together! She is one of the most genuine, beautiful people I have ever met. Anne has impeccable taste and I loved all of her ideas for the big day. My favorite being her sparkly gold bridesmaid dresses!!! Her sweet groom Justin was just as much a pleasure and so adorably smitten with his bride. It is not often you find a couple just as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside. 

Best of luck to the happy couple! See the full wedding post here!












Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment