Monday, December 31, 2012

NYE 2012

Happy New Years Eve Pretties!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and made fun new memories with friends and family!  It's the last day of 2012... Are you feeling motived? Energized? Ready to take on 2013? We are! 

We had quite a productive final weekend to cap off the year:

Violet created these sweet designs for a darling wedding Friday night at The River House at Lowndes Grove. Congrats to newlyweds Paige and Sam Martin!

I am booking up for the Spring but still have a few dates left! Contact me if you would like to chat flowers :) tricia@violetcharleston.com







Sunday was annual "Cleaning Day" for Dee Ruel Paper and Jewelry! The shop is sparkling from head to toe! And after some serious elbow grease, we celebrated with a few high fives and some brewskis!

 

 

SIDENOTE: Just treated myself to this amazing coordinate bracelet marking the place where I met, and fell in love with my better half. It is so special to me and if you have a sweet little location in your heart, contact Dee Ruel and place an order. Only $50 for a custom design!


PHEW... time for a NYE beverage: Peach Champagne Cocktails anyone?

Peach Champagne Cocktails 9
Peach Champagne NYE Cocktail

Here's to a great 2012! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 
Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment